* * *
* * *
- Far Manager - a program for managing files and archives, ftp client. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for viewing files and directories, editing, copying and renaming files, and many other actions.
- Notepad++ - professional source code editor. Syntax Highlighting for HTML, C/C++, Perl, Java, Matlab, LaTeX, etc.
- Crimson Editor - professional source code editor. Syntax Highlighting for HTML, C/C++, Perl, Java, Matlab, LaTeX, etc.
- G95-MinGW - Fortran 95 compiler.
- MPICH2 - MPICH2 is a high-performance and widely portable implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard (both MPI-1 and MPI-2). MPI is a language-independent communications protocol used to program parallel computers.
- Visual Studio Express - C++, Visual Basic compilers.
- wxWidgets - library that lets developers create applications for Windows, macOS, Linux and other platforms with a single code base.
- 7-Zip - compress files to ZIP and some other kinds of archives. Extracts ZIP, RAR, ARJ, TAR and etc.
- PDFCreator - one of the best known programs to create PDF files from any application. Virtual PDF printer. Just print any document choosing this printer.
- Sumatra PDF - a free PDF, eBook (ePub, Mobi), XPS, DjVu, CHM, Comic Book (CBZ and CBR) reader for Windows. Sumatra PDF is powerful, small, portable and starts up very fast.
- IrfanView - fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer. Many supported file formats. Batch processing.
- Paint.NET — free image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows.